Head of Customer Success & Professional Services
Swansea, Cardiff, Remote
Veeqo is a high growth tech startup company which has customers around the world. We are on a mission to make life easier for online brands by making their life easier when handling their stock & orders and becoming a crucial part of their fulfilment solution.
This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing business and play an important role in our growth globally.
With offices in London, Swansea, Austin (Texas) and Bishkek, we are a truly global company.
We've recently raised $5million by leading London VCs Octopus, so now is the perfect time to join us as we build out our commercial presence in new geographies. We are looking for passionate entrepreneurs, builders and straight-up hustlers to help us build something special.
The customer lifecycle at Veeqo is all about understanding our customers’ desired outcomes with our platform and working with them to ensure they experience the most value possible along the way. This is vital to our long-term success as a company.
As the Head of Customer Success, you will be leading our growing team by example as well as participating in the day to day of guiding the customer journey (on-boarding, support, adoption, advocacy, retention, etc.), outcomes (e.g., renewals, up-sell, etc.) and helping to further define successful KPIs for the team and our customers.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Head of Customer Success, will live day-to-day in both strategy and leadership as they coach and mentor the team, cultivate goals to retain and enhance the customer relationship and their use of our platform.
We are looking for a seasoned, collaborative executive who brings new ideas and best practices to our global CS function with experience across all three organizations (support, success & professional services).
What you’ll do:
- You’ll build a team that will serve as the primary point of contact post implementation
- Increase renewal rates and reduce churn
- Expand our revenue in accounts through cross-sell and upsell
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and retention
- Drive new business growth through greater advocacy
- Map and define the customer journey
- Manage customer success activities and measure their effectiveness
- Organize and drive “voice of the customer” as it pertains to the customer lifecycle
- Inspire and create a company-wide culture of customer success
Who you are and experience you’ll bring:
- 2 + years of relevant experience operating within a B2B SaaS organisation, ideally VC-backed
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Experience of working with customers of all sizes to drive and execute expansion
- Strong leadership skills - with a focus on empowerment and building amazing, collaborative teams
- Strong empathy for customers
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Friendly, open door philosophy
- Enthusiasm and creativity with the ability to inspire others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Why we think you’ll love it
- You’ll work alongside amazing, high performing colleagues
- Great startup culture
- Relaxed and flexible work environment with free hot and cold drinks, Spotify Premium and gym membership
- We offer a competitive salary and equity options with every role