Job Title: Head of Catering Operations
Location: Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club. - BN1 9BL
Salary: £34,000 to £39,000 + 10% bonus + benefits
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Full Time Permanent
Head of Catering Operations Job Introduction:
Are you a motivational and inspiring leader with a passion for great hospitality and truly memorable events?
If yes, we may have the perfect opportunity for you!
Head of Catering Operations Role:
Sodexo are looking for an experienced Head of Operations at Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club.
As Head of Operations, you'll be the Catering Services Director's go-to for all things operations, responsible for leading your team to deliver incredible events and match-day experiences throughout the year, whilst keeping on top of finance, compliance and other tasks that come with leading operations at a large stadium. We are looking for a hands-on leader who can share their expertise with the team, driving standards and engagement to ensure a highly effective operation.
The successful candidate will be required to work evenings and weekends to meet business needs, including match-days.
Head of Catering Operations Main Responsibilities:
- Deliver market-leading event experiences
- Build and nurture working relationships with sales, finance and culinary teams
- Work strategically with the leadership team to drive growth in the venue
- Drive profitability of the business
- Lead, develop, manage and motivate a high performing team
- Deputise for the Catering Services Director as necessary
- Identify opportunities to drive efficiencies and maximise operating profit whilst maintaining a high standard of service
The Ideal Head of Catering Operations:
- Proven track record in operational management in a similar environment
- Ability to interpret and utilise financial and commercial information
- Great communication skills
- Attention to detail & accuracy
- Ability to work on own initiative & to be proactive
- Resilient, determined and able to work flexibly and proactively
- Relationship building with colleagues from site level to senior management
- IOSH managing safely qualification
- CIEH Level 3 qualification
About the Company
Sodexo UK & Ireland employs around 43,000 people and delivers On-Site Service Solutions to clients at over 2,300 locations including offices, hospitals, schools, defence sites, prisons, sporting events and visitor attractions.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to carry out this Head of Catering Operations role then apply today for the chance to be considered for an early interview.
£34,000.00 - £39,000.00 per year