Head of Business Transformation is required by leading bank to lead and drive the transformation from Waterfall methodology to Agile / Scrum across the Bank.
Successful candidate will have a demonstrable track record of delivery of large, complex, IT change programmes to challenging timescales within very large organisations.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Proven ability of delivering ££multi-million IT change programs and change initiatives within complex organizational environments;
- Significant experience with agile development methods & tooling e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Jira & Confluence, & experience of leading & working as part of an agile team;
- Experience of driving improvements to the operating model and organisation design;
- Experience of leading large, multi-disciplined and cross functional teams in a matrix environment;
- Experience of providing thought leadership and drive innovation across the enterprise;
- Strong business & commercial acumen – including financial planning and cost control;
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and evidence of strong networking skills.
- Strong leadership and line management skills with the ability to lead, inspire and motivate large and diverse teams.
- Ability to work at both strategic and detailed level.
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Experience of managing teams of Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches, etc an advantage
- A background in Banking, Finance or Consulting preferred.
This is an excellent opportunity to to join at the embryonic stage and lead and shape one of the largest business transformation programmes in the country.