Are you ready to take on a new challenge in one of the country's leading Further Education Colleges?
HEAD OF BUSINESS PARTNERSHIPS (Apprenticeships)
Full time: 37 hours per week
Salary: £46,006 per annum. Plus generous benefits. These include:
- 48 days annual leave per year (including bank holidays and efficiency closures)
- Generous Occupational Pension Scheme - employer contribution of 18.8%
Reporting to the Deputy Chief Executive Partnerships and Development you will work closely with the Head of Partnerships and Development (Commercial) to ensure the growth of apprenticeships, industrial placements, adult and commercial training. Ideally, you will be an experienced manager from a training industry background who has extensive knowledge of Apprenticeship development, delivery and quality assurance. You will have relevant management experience, possess excellent organisational and logistical skills, an effective communicator and a team player.
Your key responsibilities will include: -
- Securing Apprenticeship opportunities with Employers both regionally and nationally
- Undertaking a key contract management role for large employer relationships
- Ensuring that new and existing business is maintained and developed
- Being fully conversant with government funding regulations relating to apprenticeships
- Ensuring monthly recruitment outcomes are met
- Managing and interpret employer data to produce accurate and timely reports
- Working closely with Head of Partnerships and Development (Commercial) to achieved department KPIs
- Assisting Senior Management with establishing and implementing business development and marketing strategies for any designated geographical area/sector
- Ensure that all marketing/promotional assets used are current valid, and approved
We are now looking to recruit a Head of Partnerships and Development (Quality) to ensure the College achieves its challenging growth strategy.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check.
Closing date: Thursday 10 September (9am)
Interviews: Tuesday 22 September
Please note that due to the COVID-10 pandemic all interviews will now be held virtually, therefore all applicants must be available to interview with a video connection.
Please note that we do not accept CV applications.
Most correspondence regarding vacancies will be sent via email, so please check your emails regularly for updates on your application. We would also advise checking your junk/spam folder as some emails may end up here depending on your mail provider settings.
As an employer, we are committed to promoting and protecting the physical and mental health and well-being of all our staff. The College has signed up to the 'Mindful Employer' charter for employers who are positive about mental health. We are also a certified Disability Confident Employer. Disability Confident is a government scheme designed to encourage employers to recruit and retain disabled people and those with health conditions.
46,006.00 - 46,006.00 per year