This vacancy is an excellent opportunity to join a new company from the beginning and help shape the future.
The Elysium Club is a new exclusive private members-only club that will be operating in some of the most amazing locations in the world. Our first three leisure locations and eight business locations are opening in early 2023. Details of the locations is a closely guarded secret at this time, but each club is unique and offers the highest level of luxury designed to wow our new members.
It is a world-class product that demands a world-class team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, knowledgeable and forward-thinking Head Concierge to join our team at our new headquarters in Farnborough, UK. The Head Concierge will be responsible for overseeing our 24/7 concierge teams within our Farnborough, New York and Singapore offices as well as our ‘in-resort’ concierge teams.
The role of our Head Concierge will be very varied. You will be responsible for a large team of concierge and senior concierge colleagues, several offices and resorts. Joining the team at the very beginning means you have the chance to build from the ground up, start with a blank canvas and create something truly remarkable.
Our concierge team are available in each resort and business location as well as via our offices in Farnborough, New York and Singapore where members can call their concierge 24hrs a day, 365 days of the year. We offer our members a full lifestyle solution and the concierge team is a vital part of this. A member can call on our concierge team to source or arrange virtually anything they desire, and our team must be able to deliver every single time. ‘No’ is not a word that will be spoke.
- Be heavily involved in the recruitment process for all new members of the concierge team
- Design and deliver the training for all new colleagues
- Deliver regular ‘skills building’ training to your team
- Communicate directly with members, in person or by telephone
- Provide information on facilities and services, events and attractions, tours, travel routes and transportation schedules
- Arrange tickets, bookings, appointments and reservations for members
- Source goods and any other items that members request
- Book members’ stays/visits to our resorts, business centers as well as assisting with other travel plans such as flights, transfers, cruises and other items offered by the company
- Continually review the performance of the team to ensure standards are being met and identify areas where processes can be improved
The Head Concierge will come from a luxury hospitality background with a minimum of 5 years experience as Head Concierge (or 10 years Concierge experience at a 5* property). As the travel industry is continuously evolving, you will have all the right contacts and expertise to keep up to date on all the new openings, experiences and opportunities across the globe.
- In-depth knowledge of luxury travel
- Excellent relationship skills
- Strong leadership capability
- Organisational skills – personal efficiency, time management skills and the ability to prioritise competing demands are essential
- Communication skills – You will be expected to lead the Concierge team, managing diverse personalities and viewpoints. Consequently, emotional intelligence, the ability to build relationships and collaborate with others is vital
- Role model – As a senior member of the executive team, we expect you to demonstrate and lead on the values, initiatives and culture of the organisation
- Coaching and mentoring – you will be proficient in developing the skills of your team
- Trust – As a member of the executive team, you will interface with the CEO, CMO, CFO and COO regularly. You will become a trusted confidante on member services, unafraid of giving your opinions and expertise.
- Strong values and company identity with a real passion for employee and member satisfaction
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Free gym membership
- Wellness programme including online GP service and 24/7 employee wellness helpline
- Private healthcare
- Free monthly cinema ticket
- Access to perk system with 100s of discounts
- 'Gift Box' on your birthday!