Guest Service Coordinator
Our client is a luxury 5 star hotel set in Royal Berkshire.
This stunning property is part of a unique collection of luxury 5 star hotels across the world. An amazing company to work for with real opportunity for progression and development.
We are currently recruiting for a Guest Service Coordinator to work within the front office team.
As Guest Service Coordinator you will provide an exceptional guest experience, by anticipating guest's needs in an intuitive manner and ensuring a seamless service is delivered from arrival through to departure.
On a daily basis you role will be:
- To welcome all guests in a polite and friendly manner to ensure guests are immediately made to feel at home.
- Check in/out and rooming according to the hotel standards.
- To liaise with guests prior to arrival to gather poignant information to make their stay more comfortable.
- To drive buggies in a safe manner around the estate.
The ideal Guest Service Coordinator will be
- Passionate about hospitality and delivering a luxury 5* service to all guests
- Would like to work in a 5* hotel environment
- Eager to learn and develop
- Experience of Opera
- Good written and spoken English
This is an excellent opportunity to work in one of the finest hotels in the country.
C&E Recruitment is a specialist hospitality recruitment agency. We have permanent positions available at all levels within the hospitality sector. Should this vacancy not match your skill set please feel free to apply, and we will get in touch should we have other suitable positions available. Please note that if you have not heard back within 7 working days, your application for this role has not been successful, but we may still contact you in relation to alternative positions. All candidates must be able to demonstrate that they hold a relevant and valid work permit or visa to live and work in the UK.
£19,000.00 - £20,000.00 per year