Hiyacar - Growth Programme Manager
At hiyacar we know our cities are full of unused, parked cars. We have to be smarter about cars and transport. We need less cars,used more efficiently. We need a new model of car access over ownership. We have to rethink how cars work for communities and how to make communities fairer for all. Cars depreciate and lose money; they are liabilities not assets. Sharing cars transforms cars into assets. Sharing cars keeps communities moving. When we share more, everyone wins.
We are looking for a passionate and dedicated person to join us in this key role – bringing with them the high levels of both emotional and commercial intelligence required in pushing through key developments in a fast paced startup environment. You will thrive in striking a healthy balance between a considered and analytical approach to your work as well as showing entrepreneurial flair and courage to test and learn when forging your own path.
About the role
As a Growth Programme Manager you will be focused on defining, managing and analysing proactive initiatives and programmes to support the key measures of increasing the number of connections on our platform between owners and drivers. These initiatives include working both with internal teams as well as strategic external partners in owning, developing and executing new and existing programmes and projects to stimulate growth. You will also be instrumental in continuing to develop our keyless technology penetration as well as city expansions throughout the UK in 2019. You will work closely with the Head of Growth, the Community Growth & Content Manager and the wider business to deliver on your work.
What You’ll Do
- End to end growth project and programme management: Analysis, planning, design, execution, monitoring, results analysis and closure
- Plan and lead high-impact initiatives to proactively outreach customers throughout their lifecycle (Onboarding, Engagement and Win Back)
- Bring to the table innovative methods for sustainable growth
- Coordinate and motivate internal teams to ensure growth programmes are set up for success, partnering closely with Tech, Member support and Executive teams.
- Support with the growth marketing initiatives, including street, digital and OOH campaigns
- Support with the operational management and new city launches
- Listening, learning and working with our members
- 3+ years of professional experience in operations/sales/programme or project management
- Exhibits sound business judgment, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results
- Proven track record of delivering projects within scope, time, budget and quality.
- Experience working within a high-growth, technology company would be beneficial
- Handles multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Understanding and experience of the mobility sector, sharing economy or automotive industry
Hours, pay and benefits:
- Full time
- Competitive compensation and options
- Apple (or other) equipment
- Free monthly hiyacar driving credits
UK based peer to peer car sharing platform that allows car owners to make money sharing their cars with a vetted community of drivers. Like an “Airbnb for cars”, hiyacar is part of the sharing economy, enabling cars that are unused on average 95% of the time to be listed for free so that vetted drivers can search for and request available local cars that meet their specific needs, saving them time, money and hassle. If the owner accepts, the driver collects the car and is covered by insurance from AXA and roadside assistance from the AA so that the owner’s insurance and peace of mind is protected. hiyacar provides support and security for all parties and shares the payments with the owner and Axa. hiyacar was founded in 2015 by longtime community and car fans, Graeme Risby and Rob Larmour. Supported by three crowdfunding campaigns, hiyacar launched in 2016 and recent milestones include:
- Backing from multiple leading investors including the founders of Photobox in October 2016
- Creating a community of over 70,000 members nationwide of which two thirds is in London
- Joining leading companies such as AirBnB in being awarded the Trust Seal by SEUK, underlining hiyacar's credibility and standing in the sharing economy
- Launched the UK’s first peer to peer, B2B keyless pool car fleet in June 2017
- Launching QuickStart, the UK’s first P2P keyless tech solution – allowing cars to be unlocked and started via smartphone providing even simpler, securer car sharing in late July 2017
- Caught the eye of journalists securing major press coverage across The Sun, The Times, The i, The Telegraph, Closer Magazine and Evening Standard.
- Raised an incredible £1.2m in April 2018 through crowdfunding giving the community a share in a community focussed business
- Ramped up marketing campaigns delivering our biggest yet in July 2018 with a 48 sheet tube campaign
- Nominated for crowdfunded start-up of the year in October 2018 (still waiting to find out if we’ve won!)
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
How to apply:
Email email@example.com your CV and and a very brief covering letter including your notice period and max 50 words on why you want to work for hiyacar
Please note we are unable to support visa applications so permission to work in the UK is a must.