We are a busy Press Tooling and Manufacturing company with the Head office based in Coventry. We are looking for an accomplished and professional Buyer required to modernise and introduce new systems and procedures across Marrills two sites. You must be familiar and experienced in a fast paced manufacturing / engineering company – mainly:
- Experienced of Press Tool Manufacturing
- Buying of Metals, Steels and Tooling
- Identify Competitive and Quality sources looking at QCD
- Cost downs with current Suppliers
- Negotiating contracts with New Suppliers
- Identifying cost savings across the business
- Improve Supplier Documentation & KPI’s
- Transform the Purchasing Function within the Company
- CIPS Qualified or Qualified by experience
You will have the experience and motivation to transform the purchasing function at Marrill; introducing new systems and procedures across the Group, negotiating contracts and adding value to the business.
You should be CIPS qualified with a track record of improvements and adding value to the bottom line and must have the ability to take responsibility for all aspects of the purchasing function.
- The successful candidate must have good IT skills working with Microsoft office.
- Must be able to drive and have current licence.
Working week 39 hours Monday to Thurs 8.00 am to 4.30 pm with a 3.30pm Finish on Friday
33 Days Annual Holiday
Salary is negotiable for the right person.
please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Negotiable Depending on Experience