Group Business Development Manager
We are seeking an experienced B2B Business Development Manager to work on generating new B2B sales leads & bring new clients into the business to ultimately grow the groups turnover. We are looking for someone to cover the midlands and the south as approximately 70% of our existing workload is located in these regions.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to represent our company and drive our business to the next level.
- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
- Keep prospective client database updated
- Arrange meetings with and present to prospective clients
- Make cold calls to generate new business leads
- Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company
The group currently consists of;
- An award-winning National Building Compliance company that has been operating for 10 years, has over 6,000 clients which include some of the UK’s largest developers, Engineers and Architects and regularly receives 5-star reviews from clients.
- An approved Inspector building control business that has recently been acquired by the group and now has two offices in the North with a national expansion planned over the next few years.
With a young and driven board at the helm, the group has ambitious organic growth plans as well as future group acquisitions in the pipeline.
A great place to work
- Friendly, relaxed and down to earth team
- Operating for over 10 years
- Award winning
- A strong culture of investing in people
- Regular social events
Skills and Experience Required
- Must possess strong customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must have good negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to create and deliver great presentations
- Self-motivated, organized and positive
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Experience within the Construction/renewables or property sector preferred
- Competitive salary dependent on qualifications and experience
- Attractive commission structure
- Many training and career development opportunities within the group
- 28 days holiday (inc bank holidays)
- Company pension