Graphic Designer (Trade b2b)
Location: Near Dagenham
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Working with this employer; who is well-established dealing in a trade environment, you'll be part of an existing marketing team creating designs and using pre-existing templates to create catalogues, e-shots, fliers, and other marketing materials.
Helping to produce their comprehensive yearly catalogue with a huge product list is one of the main functions of your role so you should have extensive experience in producing print solutions.
Creativity is welcomed, but is not an integral part of this role - and you must have an up to date understanding of industry used design software.
* Producing print ready layouts and art working pages.
* Working with media including renders and photography for print and web proofing.
* Contributing ideas and design artwork with briefs in mind.
* Working closely with printers and other agencies to deliver when scheduled.
* Extensive knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and other software packages.
* Working with colleagues and external partners.
* A background in catalogue or brochure production specifically for tangible trade products (preferably b2b) is essential.
* Comfortable working alone or as part of a team.
* Excellent proof-reading skills.
* Creative flair when required, but also able to work day to day production design.
* A willingness to learn, and prepared to accept constructive feedback.
* Effective communicator.
* Knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop essential.
* Experience in producing copy and artwork essential.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and produce excellent work essential.
* Experience with Premiere Pro is desirable.
For more information, please click 'Apply' below, or contact Wayne on 01329 565036, or email .
25,000.00 - 30,000.00 per year