Founded in 1994, Fitness Superstore is the largest specialist fitness equipment retailer in the UK, with an unrivalled range of equipment sold through the largest and most impressive showrooms in the country. A successful retail and distribution business selling through 11 stores, telephone and online - with an approximate annual turnover in the region of £30m.
The successful applicant will be based at our Northampton Head Office, joining the in-house marketing team. Reporting to the Digital Manager, you will also work closely with the Retail Marketing Manager and other senior members of staff.
Day to day tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Designing for web: banners for website and social media
- Designing for print: company catalogues, magazine and newspaper ads, point of sale graphics
- Email marketing: designing and sending marketing emails to customers
The successful applicant
- Experienced in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Ability to manage their own workload, with numerous projects assigned at one time
- Comfortable working to deadlines
- Great attention to detail
- Ideally comfortable working on a Mac
- Degree educated in design is advantageous
This is a full-time role. If you feel you have the right skills and experience necessary, please apply with full CV, including examples of work produced for web and print.
£24k-30k depending on experience.