At Rockstar Games, we create the games we would want to play ourselves.
A career at Rockstar is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding, large-scale projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a friendly, inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar Leeds is on the lookout for a talented Graphic Designer who will be involved in the creation of a wide spectrum of design for our current and future titles. The successful candidate will have a broad remit to support our current 2D team to deliver a wide variety of graphics for in game, web and marketing departments.
This is a full-time permanent position based out of Rockstar’s unique game development studio in Leeds.
WHAT WE DO
- We create in world 2D assets such as brands, signage, illustrations, clothing designs and interior assets to help craft the worlds we make across all titles.
- We collaborate with various departments such as Art, UI, Marketing and Web, supporting all aspects of development and promotion.
- We maintain our world brands, asset libraries, and style guidelines aimed at ensuring consistency across our titles.
- Working within a team of in-house designers and illustrators to develop creative materials from concept to final artwork.
- Pushing the company's heritage of innovation and unique brand imagery for a variety of worldwide leading video game franchises.
- Working on multiple projects simultaneously across a wide array of design styles.
- Highly creative with the ability to generate original designs from concepts to finished digital artwork.
- Mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- 3+ years of experience within the design industry would be preferred but a graduate with a strong portfolio of ideas will be considered.
- Strong attention to detail, with good organizational skills.
- Passionate about many areas of design from branding and product design to fashion and architecture.
- Good communication skills.
PLUSESPlease note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Knowledge of 3D.
- Knowledge of typographic software.
- Passion for playing and making games.
- All applications must be accompanied by a strong portfolio.
HOW TO APPLYPlease apply with a CV and cover-letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar Games recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.