About the role
As a Semiconductor Package Engineer in Nexperia’s two year Engineering Graduate Program, you will learn about and contribute to the introduction of new semiconductor packaging and assembly solutions to enhance the performance of Power MOSFETs.
You will work alongside experienced Innovation Engineers, Product & Process Development Engineers, Application Engineers, and Quality, Reliability & Measurement Engineers to gain an understanding of our Engineering functions and career paths.
What you will do
- Gain exposure to a global business at the forefront of technology
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team to release new Power MOSFETs
- Increase your understanding of semiconductor packaging and assembly
- Assist with the coordination of multi-site projects for novel semiconductor packaging
- Liaise with Nexperia’s assembly centres
What you will need
- Minimum 2:1 degree in Materials Science, Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or a relevant discipline
- High energy and drive with a commitment to achieving goals/targets
- Focus on quality and continuous improvement while striving for excellence
- Excellent team working and communications skills
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
Experience and skills in one or more of the following will be advantageous
- Understanding of power semiconductor devices
- Familiarity with semiconductor assembly processes and materials
- Familiarity with AutoCAD, ANSYS modeling & simulation tools, R3D simulation
- Familiarity with failure analysis tools – microscopes, cross-sectioning, SEM
About the team
Our Power MOSFET business line is one of the top suppliers of high quality power MOSFETs to the Automotive industry as well as a major player in providing general purpose MOSFETs to the computing, industrial and consumer markets.
Talent acquisition based on Nexperia vacancies is not appreciated. Nexperia job adverts are Nexperia copyright © material and the word Nexperia® is a registered trademark.
Nexperia is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.