My cleint one of the largest independent builders merchants and timber merchants in the UK, have an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Business Development Executive, Specialist Facades to join our team based in Brasted.
They are well known in the construction industry for their ability to source specialist materials and solutions to the customer's requirements.
The Graduate Business Development Executive Role
Reporting to the Sales Director - Specialist Facades, as our Trainee Business Development Executive, you will:
- Learn all aspects of Specialist Facades.
- Selling building materials profitably to trade with emphasis on securing Facades specifications
- Have an awareness of new sales opportunities
- Build and Improve trading relationships with new and existing customers/ suppliers
- Providing accurate monthly contracts lists indicating anticipated profit and turnover forecasts
- Ensuring all Architects in the area are visited regularly
- Ensuring close liaison with colleagues to secure orders obtained from specifications
- Developing a structured lead chasing process to ensure forward planned appointment list
- Acknowledging the customer as the most important people at EH Smith
- Showing a keen awareness of margin and all new sales opportunities
- Ensuring professional relationships with suppliers representatives are maintained
- Attending all Training and Development courses with an emphasis on product knowledge
The ideal Graduate Business Development Executive:
You should have Construction Industry knowledge, including Facades. Specialising in developing new business opportunities, the role will require a self-motivated and enthusiastic individual with good local area knowledge, who has a pro-active approach to sales and customer service.
You should possess a minimum of four GCSE’s (A-C) including Maths and English and two A Levels (or equivalent) and a business-related degree.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join our dedicated sales team! Click ‘Apply’ now to become the next Trainee Business Development Executive.