Graduate Reporting Coordinator - 30344
Analytics - Great Britain Oxford, Oxfordshire
Do you have experience understanding client needs and working across teams to deliver against client requirements?
Are you looking to work for a company with exceptional benefits including the followin
● 25 days holiday rising to 28 with long service
● The option to buy even more holiday!
● An opportunity to work with the UK’s leading manufacturers and retailers
● A great contributory pension with a highly elite pension provider
● Fantastic private healthcare package
● First class training support and development opportunities
● Gain Invaluable Nielsen experience on your CV
Nielsen is actively searching for a Graduate Reporting Coordinator to join our Global Report Centre team supporting the UK and Ireland portfolio of manufacturing and retailer clients. As a Reporting Coordinator, you will be responsible for understanding the client requirement, tailoring to our offering and working alongside the commercial and operational teams to ensure we can deliver right first time and on time.
Whether you have multiple years of experience or are looking for your next progression apply now for a chance to work at this incredible global company!
Key accountabilities for our roles include:
• Translates client desires into reporting specifications and own the set up to agreed timelines
• Provide expert level guidance to the Client and Commercial teams on how client deliverables can be achieved in
an optimised, quality based way by explaining the Nielsen reporting suite and tools in a clear, simple and practical fashion
• Building strong client relationships and communicate at all levels of the business in presentation formats, verbal
• Working closely with operations teams to ensure data and reporting design are managed in the most efficient
way to ensure long term stability in reporting outputs.
• Accountable to compliance of Report Centre Standards and operating practices and to contribute to
enhancements in offering both within the local and global report centre teams
• Understands the industry and support our competitive positioning in a growing digital arena
To succeed in this role you will need:
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• A balance of FMCG industry experience and a technical focus (business intelligence tools a plus) and able to
learn new software and advise on best practice and implementation.
• Highly competent in Microsoft office 2010 and later with a focus on Excel and PPT.
• To be an enthusiastic team player, capable of working autonomously and able to escalate when required.
• able to build relationships across departments, regions and cultures.
• Strong attention to detail with a focus on continuous improvement
• A strong critical thinker and enjoys problem solving
• Strong project management skills and able to prioritise to tight deadlines.
Nielsen N.V. (NYSE: NLSN) is a global performance management company that provides a comprehensive understanding of what consumers Watch and Buy. Nielsen’s Watch segment provides media and advertising clients with Total Audience measurement services across all devices where content — video, audio, and text — is consumed. The Buy segment offers consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers the industry’s only global view of retail performance measurement.
By integrating information from its Watch and Buy segments and other data sources, Nielsen provides its clients with both world-class measurement as well as analytics that help improve performance. Nielsen, an S&P 500 company, has operations in over 100 countries that cover more than 90 percent of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.nielsen.com
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Oxford,Oxfordshire
Secondary Locations: , , ,