Graduate Recruitment Consultant – 2018 Graduates
£20,000/annum, OTE £100k+ in 3 years
Ambitious 2018 Graduates Required for Multiple London Locations!
Are you graduating Summer 2018 and looking for your full-time career? If you’re motivated, ambitious and hard-working, Recruitment Consultancy could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Graduate Recruitment Consultants required for an award-winning multi-discipline agency based in Holborn. Growing year on year since 2008, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly regarded consultancy on their sought-after graduate programme.
You will be coming in to work in one of their 4 specialist areas. You DO NOT need any prior experience in these sectors as you will embark on their 12-week training programme where you will learn the ropes of both recruitment and the sector you are to specialise in.
The company ethos is driven by success and they abide by rewarding their employee’s as much as possible. They offer an incredibly sociable environment with a multitude of out-of-office events, from casual after work drinks, to all expenses paid holidays to destinations including Ibiza, Vegas and Croatia. They have their much-anticipated Christmas/Winter party every year as well as a Summer party, both open to the whole company, as well as an in-house bar for drinks every Thursday and Friday.
In return, they are looking for genuinely ambitious individuals with an absolute hunger to succeed. With one of the best commission structures in the market they expect you to be earning upwards of £80-100k a year within 3 years and managing a team in under 15 months.
The Role of Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Sourcing high level candidates through head-hunting, searching job-boards, Linkedin and other social media sites
- Generating leads and sourcing new business
- Pitching new clients to secure their business
- Agreeing fees with the clients to establish a good relationship from both ends
- Attending client meetings to gain better understanding of requirements
- Writing job adverts to attract the best talent
- Relationship building with candidates and clients
- Working outside of standard 9-5 hours to reach proposed targets
- Thinking outside the box to make yourself standout amongst your competitors!
What we’re looking for in Graduate Recruitment Consultants
- 2018 Graduate’s seeking a long-term career with high earning potential
- 2:1 or higher from a well-regarded university
- Extremely motivated by money
- Confident and presentable
- Excellent telephone manner
- Hardworking and willingness to learn
Benefits of Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- A standard basic salary of £20,000 per annum
- Ability to earn commission on day one and double your salary in your 1st year
- Enrolment in their pension scheme upon completion of probation
- Extensive onsite training programme created by the Directors and carried out by the Head of Learning and Development
- Free gym membership for all employees upon completion of probation
- Fresh fruit delivered to the office every day
- Free bar every Thursday and Friday afternoon
- Various incentive targets including days out to races, lunch clubs and holiday targets! Recent destinations including Skiing in France, Vegas, Marbella and Ibiza
- Enrolment in their private healthcare scheme upon completion of probation
All in all, this is a brilliant opportunity to join a young and ambitious companies with like-minded individuals where YOU are responsible for your own earnings!! If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply for immediate consideration!
At the Grad Society we are a leading specialist graduate recruitment agency with over 15 years of sales and recruitment experience.
When you join The Grad Society we make sure your aspirations are met by placing you with only the highest calibre of leading sales and recruitment firms across the UK.
At The Grad Society we open doors for ambitious graduates who are looking to start a challenging and financially rewarding career. We are passionate about what we do and pride ourselves on enhancing the recruitment experience by providing support and guidance throughout the process.
Our success is our dedicated team of specialist consultants who have all started in the industry as new graduates and therefore understand the importance of being placed in the right company with a culture that conforms to your values.