Graduate Publisher Executive - Marketing Technology - £20 000-£22 000
I am working with an international advertising technology business, who are looking for an enthusiastic and highly-motivated Account Executive to join their fast-growing team. Since launching in 2013 the business has gone from a start-up to a highly successful international business with offices across Europe, Australia and Asia. The company partners with nearly 200 publishers and deliver campaigns for over 1000 brands including Nike, Deliveroo, Samsung, Disney and PayPal to name a few. This is a great opportunity that will not only give you exposure to clients from the get-go but also the wider Digital industry, with a lot of progression.
Reporting directly into the Head of Publisher Operations, responsibilities include:
- Plan digital brand campaigns both in the UK and internationally
- Provide the highest level of service to high-end publishers
- Mange publishers' inventories and plans are in place to deliver campaigns
- Regularly liaise with publishers to ensure their inventory is optimised
- Work with internal sales and ad operations team to meet client's expectations and deadlines
- Keep track of campaigns and report back
- Help to resolve queries publishers may have
- Undergraduate degree with a minimum of 2:1 achieved
- Interest in the digital advertising sector
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Highly organised with strong time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Confident using the full Office suite particularly Excel and Powerpoint
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Deputy Manager - Sphere Graduate Recruitment
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£20,000.00 - £22,000.00 per year