Maths graduates, how would you like to play a key analytical role for Google’s number 1 UK customer?
Rentalcars.com are looking for new PPC Analysts to play a vital role in our Marketing team. The rentalcars.com Adwords team are responsible for the largest advertising spend of any Google customer in the UK. As PPC roles go, working for Google’s number 1 UK customer gives you some great challenges and opportunities
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent Maths/Economics graduate to join a unique team in a rapidly growing business in Manchester City Centre.
The successful candidates will help us implement and develop our paid search strategy and ensure that we continue to optimise transaction growth in all domestic and international markets whilst achieving specified return on investment targets.
You will have freedom to make key decisions and will be integrated with the rest of the team and the wider business, so it goes without saying that you should be an excellent team player. Having confidence in your decision making and communication skills is essential.
- Setting up new PPC advertising.
- Advert and keyword generation.
- Bid Management.
- Analysis of performance.
- Propose new PPC activites/opportunities
- Proactively managing PPC campaigns.
- Second language desirable.
- Educated to degree level in a Mathematics related degree
- Good Excel Skills (vlookups, pivot tables etc…)
- Strong knowledge of Google Adwords Theory