A London based, start up agency backed by a strong consortium of investors, well connected within the sports and entertainment industry. Our client acts as a resource agency to service the sponsorship requirements of top tier sports, music and entertainment personnel around the world.
This is a 3 month position paying the annual equivalent of £20k designed to lead to a permanent job.
A typical day would be:
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced sports and entertainment agency, playing a vital role in ensuring that the day-to-day operations of the business run smoothly. The main responsibilities include, working with the Head of Sponsorship Sales Operations, focusing on the company logistics and the procurement, preparation and quality control of bespoke marketing materials. The role will require liaising with suppliers and with the internal sales support teams to ensure all deadlines are met and the company is functioning efficiently and economically.
- Creating project plans to meet supplier deadlines in the production of bespoke marketing materials.
- Checking marketing materials pre and post production.
- Working with logistics companies in order to track and ensure fast and effective delivery of packages.
- Obtaining quotes from various suppliers.
- Working within fixed budgets.
- Researching images and mail merge for large quantities of direct marketing.
- Sourcing materials required for sales meetings.
- Managing audits of materials and stock movement.
- Sourcing and contacting applicable personnel for selected companies.
- Desk research.
- Learning about sourcing new suppliers and maintaining relationships with existing suppliers in order to secure the most competitive quotes.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- Minimum 2.1 Bachelor's degree.
- Interested in sport.
- High standard of written communication, particularly via e-mail.
- Excellent communication skills and a confident and professional phone manner.
- Confidence in speaking with senior management, both internally and externally.
- Very high attention to detail.
- Ability to obtain and analyse data.
- Proactive and fast thinking with the ability to problem solve on a day-to-day basis.
- Commercially minded.
- Flexible and good work ethic, with the ability to work well within a team.
- Positive approach to challenging tasks.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM systems would be a bonus.