One of the UK's fastest growing robotics start-ups is seeking to recruit a full time Mechatronics Engineer. This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic individual who is ready to join a fast paced, dynamic work environment.
The successful candidate will be involved in the whole lifecycle of the product; the design, deployment and maintenance of robotic systems. As well as this, the successful candidate will be involved in electronic and mechanical engineering testing and manufacturing of autonomous robotic products.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with the core engineering team
- Design and validation of electronic and mechanical components
- Conduct lab and field testing of the products
- Writing scripts for testing and validation of hardware components
- Bachelors in Mechatronics Engineering, or similar engineering discipline
- Interest in the field of electronics or electro-mechanical design
- Ability and desire to learn new skills
- Ability to work independently and effectively to meet deadlines
- Proven communication skills, in particular technical discussions with the team
- Excellent problem-solving skills, the ability to exercise initiative, identify problems and implement design improvements
- IT literate and able to work in online project management tools
Desirable Skills & Abilities
- Preferable experience in robotics/automation and/or garden power tools
- Proficient in electronic systems assembly, including soldering and wiring
- Self-motivated and ambitious individual that also has the skill set to work effectively in a team
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company with a culture of ambition, creativity and teamwork. You will receive a salary and benefits package with share options available through tenure.
This role is offered on a full-time basis with working hours of 40 hours per week however these can be flexible to find a mutually beneficial arrangement with the successful candidate.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. As such, currently all interviews will be conducted via video conference or telephone.
ARCA Resourcing is partnered with this exciting robotics start-up. If you're interested in applying, please send a CV through to Jack@arcaresourcing.com
benefits, share options