At Arrow we embrace technology to make people’s lives better
Are you open-minded, innovative and ambitious? Then this Graduate Program is perfect for YOU!
- We currently have 41 open positions in 14 countries in Europe for Sales and Engineering profiles.
- We haveone position as Graduate Marketing SEO Specialist in UK (Harrogate)
On this exciting program, Arrow will support you from day one, employing you in a permanent marketing SEO specialist role and you will be eligible for Arrow’s comprehensive remuneration and benefits package.
You will be responsible for identifying and executing opportunities to improve our company’s and our content’s search ranking for key terms at the top, middle, and bottom (branded) of our marketing funnel.
When you join the Arrow Graduate program team, we work together to accelerate your transition from a fresh graduate into the marketing world and giving you a solid foundation to build your career on in Arrow.
We will provide you with a supportive mentor, continuous development and coaching as well as all the training that you will need.
You will join a team of graduates based across Europe, making new friends, and forming crucial working relationships. You will be learning in a group with fellow graduates, as part of a team with other Arrow employees and responsible for your own personal projects. You will be based in your home country and will participate in training on a quarterly basis in different countries across Europe.
Your mentor will guide you, support you and will be involved in monitoring your progress and providing feedback throughout your journey.
You will also gain on-the-job experience. Arrow believes that by giving you the responsibility for your tasks is a great way to learn. You will complete practical work alongside your personal and group projects.
You will meet and learn from experienced people from across the business: sales, engineering, services, marketing, finance & operations. You will work alongside experts supporting them in the following tasks:
- Build an over-arching SEO and content strategy which complements and supports our existing digital marketing campaigns and increases our search visibility.
- Collaborate with content marketing and blog contributors to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms.
- Management of organic search engine performance and goal setting based on site impressions, clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines.
- Provide monthly reports on our SEO with an executive summary and full analysis of Arrow’s activity.
- Provide the team with enablement and information so that they can better understand SEO techniques through webinars or easy to digest guides.
- Looks at techniques of engaging new customers and gathering intelligence of our online visitors through surveys, heat map and website visitor tracking tools.
- Contribute to Arrow’s internal communications sharing any best practices and success stories from our SEO activity.
Other, specific to the Graduate program
- Take responsibility for projects (individual and in group) and create innovative solutions that have an impact on what Arrow does as a business
First, you should check that you meet the selection criteria:
- you must have a legal right to work in the country the position is located
- you should have successfully completed your bachelor or master degree in a Digital marketing related or other relevant degree before October 2020 or maximum 2 years ago
- fluency in English is a key requirement of the program
- you must be flexible and have geographical mobility
We are looking for the following skills:
- Good understanding of data-driven SEO analysis and optimisation, able to show clear evidence of being responsible for on-site and off-site SEO activities and their successes.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, be able to interact proactively with the team and our digital agency.
- Highly organised and have experience in planning and running on-site and off-site SEO activities campaigns, planning and organisation skills are key to this role.
- Thorough knowledge of search ranking and optimisation factors and key algorithm updates.
- Ability to spot search trends and pick up on Google advances to be able to suggest and bring those recommendations to the wider team.
- Proficient in web analytics and keyword tools.
- Be a team player.
Your motivation letter (one page maximum) should provide responses to the following questions:
- What was your decision-making process in selecting your current course/degree discipline?
- What motivates you about the graduate position you have applied for?
- What skills and experiences do you feel have prepared you for the graduate position?
- What skills and experience are you seeking to develop through the 12-month graduate program?
- What personal qualities will you bring to the graduate position?
We can only accept applications from candidates that submit all documents in accordance with the above instructions. Any uncomplete application will be automatically rejected.