Headquartered in the US, this multinational toy and board game company is committed to creating the world’s best play experiences.
From toys and games to television programing, motion pictures, and digital gaming, they fulfil the fundamental need for play and connection with children and families around the world and are responsible for some of our most beloved brands.
This is a 12 month graduate position based in Uxbridge paying £20,000
How you can expect to spend your day:
- Supporting the marketing team by:
- Working alongside the Brand team to deliver budget
- Working on specific projects in-line with business priorities
- Support on internal and external presentations
- Managing tools to improve the teams deliverable objectives
- Supporting the Brand team across a number of initiatives; brand planning, media planning, internal and external presentations.
- Support for the brand team to help understand brand performance: listings, NPD, Rate of Sale, media delivery.
- Support Global brand and product plans and any global research
- Presenting plans with the Brand team to internal and external partners
- Support brand team on local marketing plan for brands: media, consumer and retail promotions, events, in-store, PR.
- Support on Preview planning and briefs across the year
- Helping the Brand team implement communication plans including ensuring global adverts are ready to air in local market and manage play out and transmission, media plans
- Localise global web sites and develop additional local web requirements.
- Working with Marketing Coordinators on various admin requests and reports; media spend, briefing documents etc
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- Highly organised with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Adaptable / Flexible
- Excellent time management skills
- Be an ‘ideas generator’
- Excellent ability to prioritise and manage workload while also managing the expectations of the team
- Confident in collating presentation material together and using relevant software such as PowerPoint
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.
- Clear, concise written and oral communication essential
- Comfortable working alone and as part of a wider team
- Must be able to collaborate
- Must be proactive
A-Levels and studying towards a degree/qualification preferably in:
Marketing or Sales
What are the perks of working at this company?
- An interesting and varied role in a fun, busy environment where you will learn a lot and take on responsibility quite quickly.
- Awesome team of friendly people.
- 25 Days holiday plus your Birthday off.
- Half Day Fridays.
- Access to Toys & Games!
- Company Socials.