A tech-start-up based in Brixton, who provide a sales and marketing automation software. Their software allows clients to build web and mobile sites that have accelerated loading technology and with the creative freedom they desire.
Founded 4 years ago, they're experiencing extremely fast growth - growing from 0 to £1m a year without taking VC, making it a fantastic time to join.
This is a graduate entry internship, based in Streatham Hill, South London, paying £18-20k per annum, designed to convert into a permanent role.
We're looking for a recent graduate keen to develop their career in marketing. We're a small start-up experiencing a phase of high growth and willing to train up a person with the right attitude into a marketing position.
Your role will be split across a number of tasks including Customer Support and Success, Social Media and building Sales and Marketing funnels- we guarantee this isn't a customer support role disguised as marketing, but marketing involves dealing with customers so you can understand them.
You'll begin by building stuff, understanding our tools and fielding questions with our customers- and as we train you up you'll have more and more involvement in our marketing processes.
The ideal candidate's personality and qualifications:
- Educated to graduate level- 2.1+ ideally, any discipline will be considered
- Personable, engaging with a positive mindset
- Good with technology
- Smart, switched on, quick to learn
- Eager to work for a start-up
- Must be comfortable in a small office environment - we're based in an outhouse at the moment
What are the perks of working here
- We're an incredibly fast growing start-up, its a brilliant time to join
- You're working with super smart people on the cutting edge of digital marketing - you'll learn a sh*t load!
- Expect to be stretched -but you'll learn and develop faster than any typical graduate job
*No cover letters, please submit your CV to be considered*