Java Developer - Permanent - Edinburgh
Jenkins - Linux
Our exciting Edinburgh based client is looking for an experience Full Stack Java Developer to help develop their new software platform.
- Good Java 8 knowledge and OOA/D
- Understanding of JEE toolset
- JPA Experience and Entity Modelling concerns
- Good working SQL knowledge
- Previous experience with MS SQL SERVER or other RDMS
- Build tools (Maven, Jenkins etc.)
- Strong working knowledge of SDLC
- Knowledge of Git
- Experience of TDD
- Knowledge of Linux AWS environments
- Experience of active participation in development planning to ensure maintainability / supportability
- EIP Patterns - Apache Camel
- Linux skills
Please apply now for an immediate consideration!
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
£40,000.00 - £45,000.00 per year