Join a tech-focused company who will hugely invest in your progression! You will gain exposure to cutting edge tech and work with some of the largest names in the UK!
- Full time, permanent position with a software focused company
- Initial 12 week training programme and unrivalled career progression opportunities
- Central Leeds Office, easily accessible from the surrounding area
- Candidates must be able to start a role in January 2019
- £22K starting salary, increases to £24,500 after successful completion of training
- Benefits include free onsite parking (in the city centre!), 25 days holiday, bonus scheme, up to 5% pension and much more!
- To apply please call 0113 887 8355 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sourced by: @TechCareers_N - your 24/7 twitter feed of latest IT vacancies across the North and Yorkshire
WHO ARE WE?
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
Our well-structured training scheme encompasses self-learning and hands-on application development, while providing you with first-hand experience of an Agile delivery environment. We've divided the scheme into three phases to ensure you become well accustomed to the 'real world'; firstly, you'll learn the fundamentals of back end development, then you'll delve deeper into front end technologies, finally you'll learn how to contribute to a live project. You'll pick up a whole host of technologies, from Java and Spring to TypeScript and React to SQL and MongoDB, all whilst receiving unrivalled mentoring from our most senior developers. After successful completion of the training period, you will 'graduate' as a developer, have the chance to work on client site and be encouraged to continue progressing your career with us.
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE….
- 1:1 or 2:1 degree in Computer Science / Computing / Software Developer or another relevant subject
- Some demonstrable knowledge of Java
- An ambitious attitude
TO BE CONSIDERED…
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to email@example.com For further information please call me on 0113 887 8355 / 07464 482 376. I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am to 10pm. If unavailable please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also feel free to follow me on Twitter @Hanability or connect with me on LinkedIn, just search Hannah Warrenger, Searchability in Google! I look forward to hearing from you.
Java / Spring / API Development / SOLID / MongoDB
£22,000.00 - £24,500.00 per year