Graduate Data Solution Specialist
Reporting To: Solution Maintenance Manager
Position: Permanent, Full Time
Salary & Benefits: £18,000 - £25,000
The Blue Group is the coalition of two marketing solution providers offering a complete range of data-driven marketing services to marketers around the world.
The businesses works out of offices in Bristol UK (HQ), Cheltenham UK, Egham UK, Raleigh USA and Nimes FRANCE, and service over 400 clients including some of the biggest brands on the planet.
- The Graduate Data Solution Specialist is a role within the Solution Maintenance Team. The Solution Maintenance Team is responsible to managing and supporting many large corporate customers.
- To maintain reliable marketing database solutions, identify issues and improve service.
- Communicate with clients to interpret problems
- To serve as a technical reference point within the Solution Maintenance Team, and the wider Blue Group community
- Driven to acquire new technology kskills
- Self-working and time management
- Analytical and problem solving aptitude
- Data interrogation
- Experience with relational or non-relational databases
- Good verbal and written communication
- Issue ownership
- Monitor marketing database solutions
- Raise and address issues
- Attend weekly review sessions
- Manage hosted servers
- Monitor and help toward the resolution of reoccurring issues
- Produce accurate reports on refresh performance
- Contribute to solution changes and issue resolution under BAU processes
- Contribute to system change requests
- Raise bugs and issues with the relevant teams
- Communicate with clients directly on technical matters
- Attend client meetings as required
- Propose improvements to existing processes
- Contribute to internal projects
- Drive team efficiency
- Support other teams when necessary
- Maintain team documentation
- Develop skillset
- Provide desk side skills transfer
- Record time accurately in the timesheet system
- Attend regular 1-2-1’s with your line manager
- Work towards completing your quarterly objectives
- Work towards completing development milestones
- Communicate clearly and professionally throughout the business
- Contribute towards achieving the company vision
- Company Bonus Scheme – up to 5% of your annual salary, paid quarterly, based on objectives
- Group Salary Exchange Pension – 5% of your basic salary from the Company (with a minimum 3% contribution from you)
- Private Health Care for you and your family
- Death in Service – 4 times salary
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Share Options
To apply to our vacancy for a Managed Service Consultant, please click Apply and submit a copy of your CV for consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you!