Who are we?
BMT provides independent technical expertise and consultancy. We offer engineering design, asset management, programme management, technology, safety and environmental services to customers in the defence, security, transport, energy and infrastructure markets. Our team thrive on tackling the most complex engineering and programme challenges, and are adept at blending capabilities from the entire spectrum of engineering disciplines to deliver enduring and value-adding solutions. As an Employee Benefit Trust, we are genuinely independent and have the freedom to put our people and our customers first.
What is the role?
Due to the current and future workload requirements within BMT, we are looking for Graduates to join our specialist teams within our Asset Performance Services business line with an interest in developing reliability, safety, environmental, simulation, modelling or design / data analysis skills. As a graduate, you can expect to receive training from our experienced employees and we will support you to start the journey to achieve Chartered status.
We are looking for graduates who have the following;
- A relevant degree such as mechanical / aeronautical / systems / electronic engineering, applied Science / mathematics / environmental management or another relevant degree.
- An interest to develop skills aligned with our services and a desire deliver within our various markets.
- Dedication to providing first-class service to our clients and the determination to further their career and gain Chartered engineer status.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent communication and team building skills.
- Although not essential some experience of numerical/statistical analysis and tools (e.g. MS Excel and Access) would be beneficial.
Why work with us?
At BMT, we appreciate the importance of having a solid development structure. We ensure that our people have access to the training and mentoring that they need to be the best at what they do. We constantly strive to improve our working environment as well as providing everyone with the tools and applications they need to do their roles effectively.
The wellbeing of the team is central to our success so workloads are managed effectively, we don’t have a work late culture and we promote agile working so our working hours are flexible. On top of this, we have a host of benefits designed to support our people such as additional holiday purchase, private medical insurance and a wellbeing fund for gym/sports clubs or non-work related classes.
BMT is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity amongst its workforce, to view our full policy please click here - https://www.bmt.org/careers/our-benefits/diversity-and-equality/.
To keep up to date with the latest BMT news, follow us on LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube.