TAIT is the World Market Leader in designing, constructing and delivering the finest live event solutions in the world. Whether it’s creating awe-inspiring spectaculars, complex touring stages, theatre engineering solutions, brand activations or cruise ship installations, TAIT delivers world-class solutions for live experiences. With its proprietary entertainment automation platform, custom-made products, and creative engineering, TAIT’s cutting-edge offerings continue to advance industry standards and exceed client expectations. As a global network of over 600 employees in 12 office locations, TAIT has worked on projects in over 30 countries, all 7 continents and even outer space. TAIT’s diverse group of clients include Taylor Swift, Cirque Du Soleil, The Metropolitan Opera House, NASA, National Geographic, Beyoncé and The Olympics.
To be involved in the design, testing and commissioning of industrial motion control systems, including commissioning control systems and drive systems for different types of motor and feedback devices.
- To work with the project and design departments to deliver high-quality automation systems that meet all specifications, delivered in a cost-effective and timely manner
- Be responsible for factory testing and pre-commissioning of new control systems before shipping, as well as on-site commissioning and handover to clients
- Play an active role in the automation engineering team, and work with other departments to ensure the smooth running and economical success of the company
- Adhere to defined deadlines and schedules, whilst remaining within budgetary constraints
- Resolve any issues arising with colleagues in a professional manner
- Ensure health and safety policies are adhered to
Minimum 2.1 degree in a relevant engineering discipline or equivalent vocational experience
Basic Knowledge on PLC programming
Basic Knowledge on Control theory
Knowledge about Electrical theory and safety
Basic Understanding of mechanical systems
We do not use Recruitment Agencies and as such do not accept speculative CV’s. We will only review CVs sent in application for an advertised post. Any unsolicited CV’s received will be treated as the property of TAIT and Terms and Conditions associated with the use of such CV’s will be considered null and void.