Avant Homes is a privately-owned housebuilder which currently operates across five regional offices in Scotland, North East England, Yorkshire and the Midlands.
Avant Homes is pioneering change in the UK housebuilding industry by constantly challenging the status quo. We are restless in discovering better ways to design, specify and deliver outstanding homes - continuing our success and ambitious growth plans accelerating beyond our position as a £500m turnover, 2,000 unit per annum developer.
Due to continued success and growth, Avant Homes are currently recruiting for a knowledgeable and passionate Graduate Assistant Engineer to join our team, based at our Midlands regional office in Nottingham.
What can we offer for you?
- Up to £22,000 per annum dependent upon experience
- Company performance-based bonus
- Company car or Car allowance
- 25 days holiday (+ 8 statutory days)
- Company pension
- Private healthcare
- My Avant Rewards
The ideal Graduate Assistant Engineer:
To be successful as our Graduate Assistant Engineer, we are preferably looking for graduates specialising in Civil Engineering or Construction Management related courses, ideally with some work experience (housebuilding sector is preferable but not essential).
- Must be a team player, capable of multi-tasking.
- Have an ability to communicate with colleagues, contractors, Local Authorities etc at all levels
- Due to the broad nature of tasks covered by the Engineering function, time management and strong personal management skills are essential
- Ability to use AutoCAD, and have strong computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Must be adaptable, and open to be developed whilst learning new skills
- Preferable to have experience within civil engineering, construction management or a related field
- Preferable that the candidate would have experience in leading meetings, preparing minutes and reports
If you are looking for your next challenge as our Graduate Assistant Engineer, then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
Avant Homes - Good.Better.Different
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.