This global mobile distribution company builds monetization, engagement, analytics and discovery tools for app developers, device manufacturers, mobile carriers and advertisers.
This is a 3 month internship in central London, paying £17.3k per annum- with a view to a potential full-time graduate position.
How you can expect to spend your day;
You will join the Ad Operations team responsible for successfully managing individual brand campaigns, ensuring these are optimised and handling any technical issues which arise from time to time. This is an excellent entry level position as you’ll gain exposure to account management, campaign performance analysis, campaign optimisation and maximising advertiser relationships.
Tasks you can expect to be responsible for include:
- Communicate and work closely with advertisers worldwide to provide customer support.
- Manage campaigns on an ad severing platform from integration through to launch.
- Perform ongoing optimisation of campaigns to ensure quality for the advertisers
- Assist in the technical aspects of advertiser integration (both new and ongoing) by providing necessary technical guidance to the advertiser
- Reconcile advertiser accounts monthly
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications;
- Educated to degree level
- Strong interpersonal skills necessary to interact with clients, management and peers
- Ability to multitask and handle various priorities
- Strong knowledge of internet technologies and a proven capacity to learn
- Understanding of the online advertising industry
- Sales oriented, strong ability to negotiate
- Highly motivated, energetic and ambitious
- Tech savvy
- Another language would be a bonus
What are the perks of interning at this company?
Join a rapidly growing advertising agency working with some of the world’s biggest brands and with offices across the globe here is plenty of career progression opportunity
£17,300.00 - £0.00 per year