Job Title: Goods-In Coordinator
Location: Eynsham, Oxfordshire
Job type: Full time, Permanent
As the Goods-In Coordinator you will be the face of the business, responsible for the efficient coordination of goods arriving at the customer factory, ensuring deliveries are scheduled to ensure a smooth flow of work for the Goods-In team throughout the day. Your role is customer facing and you will accurately book goods in using SAP and efficiently manage the collection or delivery of small items to customers within the factory and offices.
- Coordinate and book in palletised deliveries to ensure a smooth flow of work throughout the day
- Communicate with internal and external customers and colleagues to prioritise tasks, ensuring that customer requirements are met as efficiently as possible within planned resource
- Check delivered goods against paperwork to ensure correct items have been delivered, in the correct quantity and without damage
- Accurately booking in items using SAP and manual processes ensuring KPI's are met
- Coordinate the collection or delivery of small items within the factory and offices, locating stock accurately and ensuring correct paperwork is attached
- Maintain manual and digital records of transactions as appropriate to ensure correct invoicing to Customer
- Undertake stocktaking activities as directed and keep stock control systems up to date
- Maintain a clean and tidy work place following 5S principles
- Ensure health and safety compliance at all times
- A good command of the English language, both written and oral
- Excellent Customer Focus
- Proven experience of Goods-In services in a production environment
- Good general IT skills including knowledge of warehouse systems (ideally SAP)
- Own transport due to remote location
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Warehouse Operative, Warehouse Person, Warehouse Co-ordinator, Warehouse Worker, Goods Inwards Warehouse Operative, Warehouse Assistant, Warehouse, Process Operative, Processing Assistant, Processing Coordinator, Line Operative, Production Operative, Servicing Operative, Logistics Assistant, Logistics Coordinator, Logistics Operative, Shipment Coordinator, Supply Chain Coordinator, Import will also be considered for this role.