Job Title: Goods in Administrator
Location: Milton Park
Salary: £21,000 - £23,000 per annum
Job type: Full time, Permanent
The Company's logistics operation supports medical magnet production and is very much focused on quality and professionalism. They are looking for great team players who demonstrate a professional attitude, good communication skills and a keen eye for detail.
They are proud of their reputation for providing high quality comprehensive and customised logistics solutions at all stages of the supply chain and they are happy to invest in employees who have the desire and aptitude to build a career with them in logistics or their other disciplines, and often promote from within their team.
As the Goods-In Administrator you will be the responsible for the efficient coordination of goods in and out of their warehouse facility on Milton Park, ensuring deliveries are scheduled to ensure a smooth flow of work for the Goods-In team throughout the day.
The role is requires you to have daily communication with their Customers and their suppliers. You will accurately book goods in using SAP and efficiently manage the collection or delivery of small items to customers within the factory and offices.
- Coordinate and book in palletised deliveries to ensure a smooth flow of work throughout the day
- Communicate with internal and external customers and colleagues to prioritise tasks, ensuring that customer requirements are met as efficiently as possible within planned resource
- Accurately booking in items using SAP and manual processes ensuring KPI's are met
- Maintain manual and digital records of transactions as appropriate to ensure correct invoicing to Customer
- Undertake stocktaking activities as directed and keep stock control systems up to date
- Maintain a clean and tidy work place following 5S principles
- Ensure health and safety compliance at all times
- A good command of the English language, both written and oral
- Excellent Customer Focus
- Proven experience of Goods-In services in a production environment
- Good general IT skills including knowledge of warehouse systems (ideally SAP)
- Own transport due to remote location
- Company pensions scheme
- Onsite parking
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Warehouse Operative, Warehouse Person, Warehouse Coordinator, Goods Inwards Warehouse Operator, Warehouse Assistant, Warehouse, Process Operative, Quality Control, Goods Inward, Goods-Returns Quality Checker, Quality Checker, Quality Inspector, Goods Inwards, Processing Assistant, Processing Coordinator, Line Operative, Production Operative, Servicing Operative, Forklift Licence, Driver, Warehouse Driver will also be considered for this role.
£21,000.00 - £23,000.00 per year