Global Operations Tax Specialist
Are you a junior finance specialist looking to push your career forward?
We are currently assisting one of the global financial services provider that are currently going through significant growth across Poland. With over 4000 employees globally and multiple offices around the globe, they are looking onboard a number of junior finance specialists to their developing Custody Tax department in Gdansk.
In this role, you will be responsible for the processing of several functions aimed at ensuring proper servicing and operational execution of all custody tax responsibilities.
JOB REFERENCE: BBBH14789
- Perform assigned daily custody tax tasks in a deadline and regulatory driven environment
- Perform daily tasks in line with internal controls for all assigned processes
- Identify issues and problems in service delivery, carry out corrective action and escalate as necessary
- Assist with ad-hoc projects and functions as and when required
- Provide coaching and support to junior team members
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting or related field.
- Minimum of 1.5 - 2 years' experience in finance environment e.g. as a junior accountant, financial analyst etc.
- Strong numerical, analytical and problem resolution skills
- Highly computer literate
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Full training on the role covering all aspects of tax area
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 669 4040 or +48 122 119 037