Our mission is to become a global leader in logistics and trade finance by making trade simpler, more transparent and reliable for businesses.
From our heritage at Uber and Amazon, we bring together a team with deep expertise in logistics, technology and hyper-growth. We are passionate about customer experience and dedicated to drastically simplifying how companies import and export goods globally. We use best-in-class technology including data science, AI & machine learning techniques to drive disruption and efficiency in a centuries old industry.
Join us as we transform the industry together. Do more than you ever thought possible – have more impact than you ever imagined.
What you'll do:
- Be responsible for customer and partner relationships – helping customers navigate through the complexities of international trade.
- Help to build and implement the operations processes and strategies that drive business growth and efficiency for our customers.
- Collaborate closely with our Tech team to continue to improve our product platform to ensure that we provide the highest quality experience for our customers.
What you'll need (essential skills):
- Bsc in Supply Chain, Procurement or Logistics.
- At minimum of 6 years experience working in a top logistics, global trade, freight, or supply chain company.
- A minimum of 1 year working for a technology company, preferably in a start up environment, with 3PL responsibilities.
- Customer-centric approach to solving problems and providing best-in-class service.
- Desire and motivation to build – given that we are a start up there are plenty of opportunities to influence and shape our operational strategy.
- Hyper-organized and strong attention to detail with positive approach to challenges.
Closing date: 12th August