At Dovetail Games we are passionate about empowering our people to build beautiful worlds, craft breath-taking games and do the best work of their career to deliver our vision: “By Enthusiasts, For Enthusiasts”.
Our offices sit on a brand-new river-front studio in the heart of the Historic Dockyard in Kent, UK. We are growing fast, developing our games using cutting-edge technology and delivering these on multiple platforms: PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
We are looking for a Global Marketing Director to manage our Trains and Fishing Marketing Teams. Reporting to the VP of Publishing the successful candidate must have strong leadership qualities and commercially experienced in digital marketing, social media and games. Do you have what it takes?
- Working directly with the Product Marketing Directors of Trains and Fishing franchises, developing and implementing strong owned and paid marketing direction across all franchises.
- Drive cost effective player retention and acquisition marketing tactics, focusing on the hobby detail of our products.
- Set short- and long-term goals for marketing focusing on creative campaign ideas, audiences, and go to market plans.
- Work with all publishing teams to generate and steer highly creative marketing execution, communications strategy and reporting for all titles.
- Work with appropriate digital agencies, first parties marketing teams and internal development teams to fully support all launches and releases.
- Define and report on key marketing performance metrics.
- Develop and support the marketing teams within Dovetail Games.
- Understand and monitor consumer and competitor trends as a leading marketing expert within the company.
- Work with the VP of Publishing to steer and direct strategic marketing goals and successes.
- Creative and experienced marketing director with specialised experience of digital marketing, social media, and games
- Highly creatively and commercially experienced, likes to be hands on with Marketing execution
- Strong leader, mentor, presenter and internal influencer
- Excellent understanding of the development and marketing process from inception to execution.
- Demonstrable background of hands-on management of successful games marketing campaigns
- Very personable with strong presentation, organisation and management skills
- Budget holder experience with global marketing spends
About Dovetail Games
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities and diversity, and all applicants will be considered on their merit, qualifications, competence and talent regardless of any protected characteristics. You will have a direct and significant impact on the future of our games
- You’ll experience an environment where you will be challenged but supported
- We have an industry leading work-life balance
- We are developing games across multiple platforms using cutting edge technology
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Pension scheme
- Eye-care vouchers
- Free parking, Free fruit, tea & coffee and a stocked pantry
- Access to funded fitness events and health checks.
- Regular social and sporting activities, including charity fundraising.