Global Key Account Manager - Retail Solutions
£45,000 Basic up to 20% Bonus plus company car
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: 37.5 per week
Job Location: London region
Travel Requirements: 25-50% of time
As a Global Key Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for the revenue growth across Consumer Retail Services (CRS) accounts, you’ll develop a strategic partnership with senior levels of the client base, assisting in providing creative and innovative solutions to client business strategies.
You’ll also ensure the alignment and integration of services and operational deliveries in accordance to global standards and within client service requirements, you’ll be working in conjunction with local and global CRS operations and client services staff to achieve client deliverables and exceed expectations.
As a Global Key Account Manager, you’ll receive a competitive salary, plus you’ll benefit from up to a 20% performance bonus, retail discount scheme, private health cover, a contributory pension scheme and life cover.
A global leader and innovator in inspection, verification, testing and certification services. Recognised as the global benchmark in quality and integrity. Trusted all over the world, a market leader because we put 100% passion, pride and innovation into everything we do. We encourage new ideas. We welcome people who challenge the way we do things. And we will be 100% committed to helping you reach your full potential.
We have an open corporate and international culture, we offer a dynamic work environment in a leading global company. Our high professional standards and our sustainability approach guarantee you a future-oriented work environment. We invest in our employees for the long term and we are committed to supporting your development within the company.
Qualifications / Skills / Experience
As a Global Key Account Manager, you’ll need extensive commercial experience within a multinational organization. You will need a background in logistics / supply chain, or will have a Client/Customer service background from a board spectrum of Importing and/or retail consumer product-oriented companies.
You’ll have strategic perspective and the ability to interact with senior management both internally and within the client base, you’ll also need strong analytical skills to identify trends in client markets and complimentary Service.
You will be well organized, efficient with proven follow-through skills, creative thinking skills to develop innovative solutions to solve customer requirements and expectations, you’ll also be highly motivated, dependable, and detail oriented.
In addition to the above you need;
- Strong analytical skills to identify trends in client markets and services.
- Strong people skills to include cross cultural sensitivities.
- Proven problem solving and negotiation abilities.
- University graduate or equivalent educational background.
- International business exposure in imported consumer products.
- Strong written and spoken English skills, other languages will be an advantage.
- Persuasive, diplomatic, but always to the point and a strong ability to sell a concept.
- Hands-on, open-minded, proactive team player.
- Computer literacy (creating, filing, saving/uploading, searching, backup, etc.).
- Proficient in Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, and Outlook).
£5,000 - £10,000 Bonus plus company car