Based in Bromsgrove, Hugo Technology established in 2001 and working within the healthcare sector. As of 2019, Hugo has a strong customer base, has 3 business premises with a workforce that has grown to over 70 team members who cover work throughout the United Kingdom and Internationally.
Hugo works in partnership with pioneering medical device Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), we adapt to individual needs and requirements by offering a package tailored specifically to each customer. We offer a comprehensive service which includes the testing, calibration and repair of a wide range of medical equipment, from liver transplantation, CT injection, enteral feeding and infusion devices, to renal dialysis, patient monitoring, ophthalmic and specialist surgical equipment. Work is carried out at our purpose-built premises, or across the UK / International by local Field Service Engineers. For further information regarding our business, please visit www.hugotechnology.co.uk.  ;
As a result of continued growth, Hugo would like to advertise for the position of Global Clinical Engineer, who will assist us in supporting our customer based in the digital pathology sector, and also a customer based in the organ transplant sector. Reporting to the Field Service Delivery Manager, this position would suit a self–motivated, enthusiastic individual who has previous experience of delivering medical, laboratory and clinical engineering services to the North America and Canadian market. Knowledge of ISO 13485 and CSA standards is mandatory for this position, and a background in digital imaging such as microscopy, x-ray or ultrasound is highly desirable. Exceptional customer service and strong communication skills are essential for this position as well as the ability to travel extensive long distances. Experience of working in trans-Atlantic countries, understanding the local market, ability to travel easily and without restrictions in USA and Canada either by road or air would work as the winning factor for this position.
About the company:
Hugo Technology Ltd is a thriving business that provides exceptional service to our customers that operate within the healthcare sector. We strive to maintain the highest standards throughout, ensuring our customers receive outstanding medical equipment repair and maintenance.
Our headquarters are based in Bromsgrove. Hugo Technology works in partnership with Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), offering a bespoke service on a global scale that adapts to each customers’ needs and requirements. For further information regarding Hugo Technology, please visit: www.hugotechnology.co.uk.  ;
- To carry out professional medical device servicing, fault finding, repair, commissioning and installations at customer sites throughout UK, Canada and USA.
- The engineer must take pride in their work, maintain high standards of competency and adhere to the relevant medical standards.
- Complete all service paperwork and documentation to the agreed standard.
- Responsible for maintaining the work area and test equipment in a safe, compliant and tidy condition.
- Ensure that company’s policies and guidelines are adhered to at all times.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity the following candidate attributes are essential:
- Qualified to degree level (BSc or equivalent) in Biomedical Engineering or electrical/electronic engineering
- Experience in digital imaging such as microscopy, x-ray or ultrasound is highly desirable, as is any experience in the histology and organ transplant disciplines
- Strong organizational skills
- Own transport
- Full UK or Canadian/ American driving license, and the willingness and ability to travel to all areas of the UK, Canada and USA as dictated by the needs of the customer and the business
- Ability to work unsupervised and use own initiative.
- Flexible and self-motivated, with the ability maintain and achieve service targets and deadlines
- A professional team player who is self-motivated and possesses excellent communication skills
To apply, please email your CV with a covering letter and an indication of your salary expectation to Dan Thomas (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 22nd May 2019
Car Allowance, Bonus