Whatever's come before, you'll find a better way of doing things.
Whether it's redesigning systems, testing solutions ahead of roll-out, or developing training plans, our ongoing release of new solutions to business users and customers will be safe in your hands.
We are constantly seeking better ways to serve our customers in store and online. Our global department leads transformation across technology, people and processes. It means it's a fascinating and important role with lots of responsibility. This is about getting stuck in and making a big contribution, so we can keep giving our customers new and exciting ways to shop.
Digital Product Specialist
Digital Product Specialist - Global Business Coordination
As part of a hugely ambitious change programme, you will join a team responsible for the ongoing implementation and development of technical solutions to ensure Aldi remains relevant in the changing digital world. You will join a groundbreaking team, shaping the future of commerce across Aldi’s Digital Channels.
Your focus will be to assist in the co-ordination with Vendors, Business Strategy Teams, Product Owners and IT Departments to understand implementation effort, cost, and benefits for all new projects. You will be required to document this information into both a backlog and detailed Requests for Project (RFP). Through this you will play a pivotal role in the planning, development and implementation of innovative technical solutions, pushing the boundaries of what retail is in the 21st Century.
This is a varied role that revolves around the strategic planning and deployment of technical solutions. You will be required to evaluate and analyse data, create solutions concepts, coordinate the execution of actions, and have a detailed grasp of information technology. Your ability to predict future trends will be built on an understanding of the technology and the numbers behind today’s evolving retail markets.
Responsibilities will include:
• Request for Project (RFP) writing
• Project planning and consistent reporting of project status
• Process vendor tendering information
• Working cross functionally across geographies to drive forward topics
• Working with ambiguity and taking ownership of deliverables
• Data Analysis and Market research
• Supporting change management activities
• Facilitation of workshops and coordination of tasks
• Ownership and maintenance of strategic and technical documentation for senior stakeholders
• Regular communication with key business users in the Aldi South countries
• Excellent analytical skills and an informed, evidence-based approach
• Willing to travel to Aldi South countries as required
• Experience of Digital Product Development & Deployment is highly desirable
• Experience of working across topics simultaneously
• Experience working in a team-orientated, collaborative environment
• A strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, along with the ability to quickly understand new software
• Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail