Whatever's come before, you'll find a better way of doing things.
Whether it's redesigning systems, testing solutions ahead of roll-out, or developing training plans, our ongoing release of new solutions to business users and customers will be safe in your hands.
We are constantly seeking better ways to serve our customers in store and online. Our global department leads transformation across technology, people and processes. It means it's a fascinating and important role with lots of responsibility. This is about getting stuck in and making a big contribution, so we can keep giving our customers new and exciting ways to shop.
Marketing Business Analyst
Salary - £31,165 rising to £45,090 plus benefits and travel bonus
18 Months Fixed Term Contract
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing BA to join our Global Business Coordination department, at our Head Office in Tamworth. You will be part of a hugely ambitious technology programme and will be responsible for supporting Product Owners on a number of marketing and digital related tasks.
You will be responsible for researching a variety of digital and marketing software suppliers, producing proposals as well as acting as a go between for the supplier and your Product Owners. You will be gathering, analysing and evaluating market data to support your proposals. You will be seen as the centre point of knowledge within the marketing project team and be expected to champion best practices whilst continually focusing on adding value to your individual processes.
Communication is key to this role therefore you will have excellent stakeholder communication skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills. You will go beyond data analysis and will engross yourself in the marketing metrics and be passionate about the end goal. The ideal candidate will have previously worked in a commercial marketing role across all marketing channels.
As this role is part of a global team, there will be significant European travel for the first 6-8 months of this role. You will be expected to travel 3 out of 4 weeks per month.
This position is an 18month fixed term contract, with the possibility of full time opportunities at the end of the fixed term.
• Collaborate with the Digital and Marketing Teams
• Provide reporting and data insight across all marketing channels
• Translate business requirements to your team and potential suppliers
• Ensure all deliverables are met on schedule and are fit for purpose
• Document best practices, standards and processes to ensure continual improvement of the Marketing discipline
• Identify cost effective and efficient Marketing platforms and suppliers
• Experience of researching requirements for Marketing and Digital
• Experience of Marketing related software implementations
• Excellent stakeholder communication
• Experience of delivering Marketing journeys (end to end)
• Digital Retail experience is essential
• Experience of project management / support
• A strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and Atlassian systems
• Ability to quickly understand new software
• Excellent communication skills in English, written and spoken and able to demonstrate the ability to write clear, well thought through and concise user stories.
• Capable of building trust and relationships at all levels
• Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks while under pressure
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Ability to prioritise tasks within a changing environment
• Educated to degree level (or equivalent) is desirable