With a deep understanding of our markets and territories, you'll be the trusted expert in all aspects of Customer Interaction, and take the lead in a certain area.
Crucially, you'll also define the solutions that Aldi will use across all countries.
We are constantly seeking better ways to serve our customers in store and online. Our global department leads transformation across technology, people and processes. It means it's a fascinating and important role with lots of responsibility. This is about getting stuck in and making a big contribution, so we can keep giving our customers new and exciting ways to shop.
Marketing Product Manager - Travel Required
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Product Manager to join our Global Business Coordination department (GBC), at our office in Tamworth. You will be part of a hugely ambitious technology programme and will be responsible for supporting your team on a number of marketing and digital related tasks. In the GBC department, it is our job to think about how we can improve our customers’ lives, evolve the business, and prepare for the future. From spotting market trends to forming industry-first technology solutions, we create products and experiences that keep customers coming back to Aldi, time and time again. For you, it’s an amazing opportunity to utilise state-of-the-art technology to bring about digital change that delivers real customer value.
We are looking for a strong, forward-thinking Product Manager with experience within a commercial marketing role across multiple marketing channels. You will be acting and delivering on behalf of multiple countries and need to be comfortable discussing complex technical topics with business stakeholders and senior management.
Communication is key to this role therefore you will have excellent stakeholder communication skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills. You will go beyond data analysis and will engross yourself in the marketing metrics and be passionate about the end goal.
As this opportunity is part of a global team, there will be significant European travel for the first 6-8 months of this exciting role in which you will get the chance to travel to other countries which form part of the ALDI South Group (including Germany and Austria) as well as gaining new insights and experiences. All travel, accommodation and food expenses will be paid for.
• Qualified to a 2.1 degree, or level 6 equivalent
• Experienced Product Manager with proven experience in a Product Owner/Manager role working within marketing
• Experience of managing cross-functional and international projects
• Experience of leading a cross-functional and international team, overseeing the planning, development and design of products
• Experience of gathering, analysing and evaluating market data
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and Atlassian systems
• Exceptional communication skills and an ability to be adaptable and use language to work effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues on both a National and International level
• Ability to motivate and drive an international team
• Highly intelligent, with the ability to challenge conventional thinking
• Analytical with excellent numerical skills