As a CRE (CC Advisor) for Bentley, you will be responsible for ensuring all key performance measures are met.
As a member of the Bentley Contact Centre team in Manchester, you will handle all contacts (Inbound & Outbound) direct from customers on behalf of Bentley through a range of multi-channel sources (Phone, Mail, Email, Social Media, Bentley App). You will support the team by providing both customer journey management and prospecting communications as well as working closely with the Bentley dealer network.
You will be competent in answering all customer queries from the most basic to complex technical enquiries and ad-hoc tactical campaign management.
Quality will always be at the heart of what the team do and a relentless focus on customer satisfaction and brand advocacy will be key - delivering expertise and exceptional service.
You will work alongside the Management team to meet the expectation of Bentley (adherence of SLA's & KPI's) while influencing and actively encouraging an environment that echoes the philosophy of this luxury brand and its company values.
The multilingual teams will consist of Customer Relation Executives with the following languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Arabic and Mandarin.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Deal with all consumer contacts (Inbound and Outbound - Phone, Letter, Email, Social Media, Bentley App, etc.) & meet performance targets set by the client & management team
- Remain pro-active in meeting quality procedures, contributing suggestions to improve efficiency and effectiveness and highlighting immediate or on-going issues
- Attend briefing sessions (internally and externally) in order to gain an understanding of Clients' requirements (New products/ New cars/ Brand Knowledge)
- Attend necessary CPM training courses (internal and external) to maintain a high calibre of telephone, written and database skills
- Demonstrate a commitment to improving the consumer experience
- To have excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and monitor own workload effectively
- To adhere to monthly, weekly and daily qualitative and quantitative targets/SLA's
- To maintain a high level of performance against all Campaign and Contact Centre standards both behaviourally and functionally
- Escalate calls promptly to the next appropriate person, when necessary
- To maintain a high standard of productivity at all times
- Expertly handle objections and customer concerns
- Adherence to GDPR and data breach processes
- All administrative duties in line with the role
Knowledge and Experience Required
- Native level of spoken/written German as well as fluent spoken/written English
- Educated to GCSE standard including Maths and English
- Ability to deal with demanding customers and escalations
- Energetic, motivating and positive individual
- Basic computer skills & accuracy in data capture
- Confident telephone manner, demonstrating good communication and listening skills
- Energetic, motivating and positive individual
- Good grammar and email writing skills (In region language/ English language)
- Open to feedback and ability to improve performance and own development
- Professional outlook and self-confident with the skills to demonstrate excellent team player attributes
- Have a desire to learn and improve knowledge
- Proactively suggest improvements to Seniors, Team Managers and CSM improve the Bentley customer experience
- Speaks clearly and concisely at the appropriate pace on phone calls
- Adopts a tone & speed of voice that puts the consumer at ease
- Demonstrate empathy or sympathy when required
- Takes ownership of their own actions
- Always professional and demonstrate respect towards all other members of the team
- Undertake any other task that is deemed to be a reasonable business request by the Management Team
- As a matter, of course, to have good timekeeping, keep a smart casual appearance and to act in a professional manner at all times
What we offer
- Working hours: Monday - Sunday, rotating shifts between 08:00 am - 08:00 pm (8:00 am-16:15 pm & 10:00 am - 18:15 pm & 11:45 am-20:00 pm on a rota basis) 37.5 hours a week.
- Must be able to cover 3 weekend days over an 8 week period. (subject to change)
- Salary: £21,400 gross per year
- Bentley factory tour as part of the induction
- A fun working environment with regular social events
- Onsite café for all employees on the business park
- Modern office located 10 minutes from the city centre
- Limited parking available in the local area (limited parking but a rota will be implemented to ensure that it is shared equally)
- Start date of 31st August 2020
The recruitment processes and people involved in them will not discriminate against any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnicity, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion, and sexual orientation.
21,400.00 - 21,400.00 per year