A truly unique opportunity has arisen for a diligent, well-presented, dynamic German speaking Executive Assistant to join a truly prestigious, international set-up in which you will provide a high standard of business and personal administrative support to the Chair who is one of the most successful and influential figures in their industry.
Within this notable position, your core responsibility will be to provide comprehensive administrative support by assisting the company Chair with complex diary management, arranging meetings and international travel whilst ensuring the overall smooth running of the office and assisting with personal matters. As the go-to German speaking Executive Assistant, you will be communicating extensively with external and internal parties across all levels in the business, clients and hold responsibility for coordinating and arranging a diverse range of both private and business events. It is crucial for you to have high attention to detail, impeccable communication and organisational skills whilst remaining calm and composed at all times.
This is a great time to join this incredible setup which has seen continual growth on an international scale across all of their business operations making this a wonderful opportunity with scope to become involved in all aspects of this successful and well-regarded individuals business which span across the Arts and hospitality sectors. The successful candidate must have a demonstrable background with experience in managing various administrative support tasks at EA / Private PA level and thrives in a fast paced environment. This role will suit a polished, well-spoken German speaking EA / Private PA who prides themselves in being a perfectionist as well as being a clam and composed individual with good sound of judgement coupled with substantial experience as an Executive Assistant ideally having worked before in a creative industry.
- Fluent in German and English to a native level
- Fluency in additional languages such as Spanish is desirable.
- Substantial previous experience working as a Private PA / Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant / Office Manager/ EA / Team EA/ Business Assistant / Management Assistant in a fast-paced environment is mandatory
- Excellent organisational skills with demonstrable experience of inbox and diary management, time management and problem-solving skills
- Impeccable interpersonal and communication skills, adaptable, approachable, reliable, flexible, diligent
- Discrete and trustworthy; able to handle business, personal information with the highest level of confidence
- Ability to work to multiple deadlines in demanding, ever-changing environments
- Able to adapt quickly to changes, handle multiple tasks, and prioritise
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Secretarial diploma / PA Diploma qualification desirable
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Hannah. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
languagematters is a multi-discipline, multilingual recruitment agency offering a wide range of bilingual jobs in London, the South-east, nationwide and overseas. Our goal is to be the most valued, knowledgeable and indispensable recruitment partner in the language recruitment field.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
up to £75,000.00 per year