Are you creative, ambitious, do you have experience in translation/content writing and do you speak fluent German and English? If yes, then this could be your next role! Our client, an international company which specialises in all aspects of online betting and sports, is seeking a talented German speaking Content Translator to join their creative team. Due to the demands of their expanding market, your role will be creating and coordinating successful content writing/translation campaigns to target their customers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing all content writing, translation, copywriting, editing and transcreation in German
- Ensuring all content campaigns are attractive
- Translating English to German and vice versa
- Working closely and cooperatively with the management team
The ideal candidate would have a passion for sports, is fluent in German to a native level and ideally has a proven background in an online gaming environment with previous experience in translation/content writing. This is an astonishing opportunity for an experienced German speaking Content Translator to join an outgoing, friendly, creative team. Being involved in this remarkable team means that you will be engaging with a successful organisation; this will allow you to develop and progress within the company. In return you will receive amazing perks, such as social events, an annual bonus, competitions with great prizes and much more!
- Fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- Previous experience or background in Online Casino, Online Betting, Gaming or Sportsbook desirable
- Skills in translation, content writing/editing, transcreation, localisation, copywriting or proofreading desirable
- Excellent communication, prioritisation and organisation skills
- Great team player with a passion or knowledge of sports and online betting
- Willing to learn new things
- Strong MS Office skills
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Jonathan.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
£26,000.00 - £26,000.00 per year