A bespoke, market leading financial services company who provide a wide range of insurance and warranty services are looking for a German speaking Client Account Executive to join their friendly multilingual, client services division to provide a wide range of account management support to new and existing clients in German and English across their DACH and UK markets.
This is an exciting time for a German speaking Client Account Executive to join my client as they are undergoing an exciting period of growth across their Benelux, DACH and Polish markets which has been achieved by employing leading experts and the consistent high level of customer service/sales support their customers receive. Your role will be provide a wide range of customer service / account management functions in German therefore the German speaking Client Account Executive must be a customer-orientated, client-focussed orientated individual with a proven customer services background and demonstrable problem solving skills, looking to progress to account management position.
In return you will receive excellent training and development opportunities along with the opportunity to join a professional and supporting team! Another perk to this role is the opportunities to travel abroad with colleagues from other divisions to meet your clients' regular basis in order to build, and maintain customer satisfaction levels whilst becoming a brand services ambassador at national and international trade shows and events!
- Fluent German and English written and spoken to native level
- Previous experience or skills within a sales support/ B2B /customer services/ sales administration/client relationship/ account management/ client services / customer support/client care/ call centre / helpdesk role
- Excellent communicator, comfortable dealing with high level executives with the ability to maintain a high level of professionalism at all times
- Demonstrable problem solving skills and a strong customer focus
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of or experience relating to the financial services i.e. warranty/ insurance) construction or agriculture industries desirable but not essential
- An all-round team player with excellent organisation skills
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Hannah. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
languagematters is a multi-discipline, multilingual recruitment agency offering a wide range of bilingual jobs in London, the South-east, nationwide and overseas. Our goal is to be the most valued, knowledgeable and indispensable recruitment partner in the language recruitment field.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.