General Operative (Retail) - TEMP - Yarm
Due to an increase in demand, a Yarm based retailer, is looking to take on a general retail operative for an initial 1-week assignment.
The role will involve general duties based in a retail environment.
The successful candidate will;
* have retail/customer service experience
* must be customer facing
* have excellent communication skills
* replenish shelves with stock from the warehouse
* wear black/dark trousers/skirt and black/dark plain top
* not be required to use a till/cash handling
* maintain high standards within the department, good housekeeping
Hours of work are 10am - 5pm on a specific days, weekend work may be required.
This is an urgent vacancy and will only suit people with recent previous retail experience and be available to start work week mid/late July.
If you're available for temporary work and can start work at short notice in Yarm then APPLY NOW