- Position : General Manager, Late Night Venue
- Location : Cardiff
- Salary : Up-to £45,000 plus uncapped bonus
- Type : Large nightclub, multi-revenue stream business, early doors & promoter led Nights
We are searching for a General Manager who can manage numerous large teams and a business with many moving parts.
The brand identity of this venue is premium, entertainment led with plenty of theatre. We are looking for music savvy leader with 3 years of general manager experience.
My client is a leading operator of busy bars and clubs, with each venue possessing beautiful interiors and unique personality. Their focus is on delivering great product ranges, high-quality music and entertainment at affordable prices, without compromising the high service levels and standards.
General Manager Role
- Proven track records of success and sales growth patterns
- Passion and enthusiasm for the industry
- An outgoing people person
- Sound knowledge of all current marketing trends, medias and social platforms
Perfect General Manager
- General manager who applies an abundance of discretionary effort
- Vast experience of high volumes of foot traffic and big sales run rates
- General Manager with solid leadership skills
- General Manager with proven track records of success and sales growth
- Excellent focus on customer service and communication skills
- General manager with exceptional planning, implementing and organisational skills set
- Confident General Manager with experience of P&L control, budgeting, planning, banking, stock management and event management qualities
- Up to £45,000 plus uncapped bonus
- Chance to join a dynamic company, where you will help develop the business
- Opportunity to grow and develop as a General Manager and beyond
So if this sounds like you, apply today!
To view other great opportunities please check out our Website. OR Instagram HospitalityHunters & Twitter @Hospitalityhnts
For further information find us at www.hospitalityhunters.co.uk
plus uncapped bonus