General Manager - East London - Whitbread Restaurants
We are looking for experienced, engaging & dedicated General Managers within the East London area, passionate about delivering an exceptional high level of service within a branded restaurant operation. Driven to lead and inspire a team to deliver great results and take the business to the next level.
Offering more than just a great career opportunity that starts with the very best induction training, there’s a salary of up to £42K, great discounts and benefits as well as the chance to earn 50% of annual salary in bonus.
Reporting to the Regional Operations Manager, our General Managers play a pivotal part in the success of the business. It’s all about creating a winning team and delivering the best service to our guests.
It takes a great team to deliver a best in class restaurant experience, so you’ll…
- Be responsible to recruit, onboard and induct any new team members.
- Inspire develop and lead your management and team members, ensuring great retention.
- Maximise revenue opportunities through analysing sales figures and effective forecasting.
- Effectively manage all controllable costs and site P&L.
- Support the Regional Operations Manager in delivering long term business goals.
- Drive individual high performance through regular one to ones.
- Have an eye for detail and thrive in a high volume fast paced environment.
- Show passion for the brand visible when ensuring your team are knowledgeable and confident.
- Ensure all health and safety measures are met to the highest standard.
- Demonstrate a clear passion for achieving high guest measures.
We want you to be the best and will give you the tools to manage labour, cost margins. It’s up to you to show what you’ve got when it comes to driving sales and revenue, proactively using guest feedback to maximise opportunities.
We’re an innovative business so you’ll champion change and implement this with the team.
Ideally, you’ll come from a high-volume guest facing management role with an understanding of delivering in a branded operation.
If you want to be part of a dynamic management team and our vision, develop yourself in a market leading company and have the skills, personality and passion to create moments that matter for our teams and guests then apply now!