We have hours available for a Flexible Worker - Part time Cleaner working at a shopping centre in the Bedford, MK40 area.
You would be working on average 39 Hours Per Week, week 1 - 32 hours, Week 2 - 46 hours. Monday - Sunday various shifts as per rota.
• Earn additional money (second income)
• Full PAYE status (still allows Tax Credits/SSP etc)
• Company Pension (when applicable)
• Weekly pay every Friday
• Holiday pay
• Possibility of future permanent opportunities
You may be able to get additional benefits including High St, money off vouchers, reduced cost insurances etc (conditions apply)
The Cleaner will be responsible for the daily cleaning of all areas within the contract. Achieving high standards, you will ensure the service is operated safely and hygienically.
Responsibilities: A cleaner will be required to:
• To clean set areas.
• Restock consumables as and when required.
• Ensure rubbish bins are maintained and removed when full.
• Main duties will include Dusting, Mopping, wiping and scrubbing surfaces.
• Experience of working in a customer facing environment.
• Able to work individually and as part of a team.
• Previous cleaning experience and knowledge.
The following skills are also essential:
• A ‘Can do’ attitude
• Excellent organisational skills
• The desire to do a good job
• Excellent Customer service and people skills
• Good time keeping skills