We currently have an opportunity to work within the beautiful surroundings of the prestigious Wellington College in Berkshire.
We are looking for a passionate, customer focussed individual to join our team working term time only within the newly refurbished Coffee Shop
This is a great opportunity to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
We currently have an opportunity to work within the beautiful surroundings of prestigious Wellington College in Berkshire
Working term time only you will be a passionate, customer focussed individual looking to be part of a small friendly team working within our newly refurbished Coffee Shop
Serving students, staff and visitors alike you will have enthusiasm for delivering first class customer service and great communication skills.
- Comply with statutory and company requirements
- Assist in all aspects of the preparation of counter and café area for both core feeding and retail.
- To operate the coffee machine, Panini machine, blenders, dishwasher and any other equipment within the café as part of daily duties
- To operate the Epos Till system, handling of cash/credit card transactions according to legislation and any other requirements.
- Assist with the hygienic cleaning of counter, main social area in line with all health and food safety requirements; following set cleaning schedule
- To deal with customer queries or requests in a polite and professional manner
- To undertake occasional duties outside the normal routine but within the scope of the position and the department’s activities
- Promote good working relationships with colleagues
- To report any complaints or compliments and take action if at all possible
- To report any incident of accident, fire, theft, loss or damage and take action as may be appropriate
- To attend meetings and courses, as required.
- To maintain standards of food safety and hygiene according to legislation and any other statutory requirements.
- Ability to work on own initiative and follow instruction
- Good customer service skills
- Literacy and numerical skills
- Barista trained
- Previous experience in similar role
- Food Hygiene, Health & Safety qualification