Outskirts of Burniston
We are recruiting for a General Assistant on the outskirts of Burniston on behalf of an independent organisation. This role is Temporary to Permanent for the right candidate.
The right candidate will:
- Have own transport to get to the location.
- Maintain good relationships with colleagues
- Have good customer service experience
- Have good 'hands on' skills
- Work quickly and efficiently
- Communicate effectively
- All aspects of cleaning public areas
- General housekeeping duties
- Waiting on and kitchen assistance
- Start of day and end of day set up
39 hours over 7 days
Mornings, Days, Evenings
If you are interested please do not hesitate to apply or contact Gi group on 01723 351155 for further details.
Gi Group in the UK provides recruitment, staffing and workforce management services to local and national clients of all sizes, placing an average of 15,000 temporary and permanent staff into work nationwide each week across many market sectors.